12.04.2015

Phinney Show this weekend!

If its the first weekend in December, then it must be time for the annual Phinney Winter Festival...its a fabulous artisan show in Seattle...115 artists, live music, food and plenty of holiday cheer - what's not to love!








































This is the 14th year that I'm participating in this show...I've got to say that its one of my favorites...not only for the new friends I meet as well as connecting with old acquaintances, but I get to finish up my holiday gift shopping...I'm a big supporter of buy local, buy handmade.

In addition to my original mixed media art collages, I'll have plenty of affordable gift items too...














Hot off the press, these folded notecards with fabulous vintage images...
































Art tags that can adorn a gift, enliven a bulletin board or even be a bookmark...








Collage journals, all one of a kind...a place to record thoughts, remember ideas, start 
that first novel or just keep a list of anything you like...



































Hope that you'll stop by and say hello...I'm in the Blue Building on the second floor...introduce yourself and tell me you read about the show on either my blog, my Facebook page or Instagram and there will be a free gift for you!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails