4.11.2014

Spring Cleaning

I know it is spring now because the tulips are coming up...and though I wish it was a little warmer, I have bid adieu to winter...and have begun to lighten up with a little spring cleaning...

In the process, I decided that my Etsy shop needed a little spring cleaning...and a bit of lightening up...so starting today, I am having a SALE at my shop on my mixed-media medley boxes and my vintage tin collages...all of them are one of a kind...so when they are gone, they're gone!

In addition...I have added 6 new card designs...and one new variety set...4 flat notecards with a different design on each card...I feel that my photographic collages on these cards reflect the lighter mood of the season...







































And I have permanently reduced the price of my 4 card sets to $6!  That's a 20% savings to you!

So hop on over - click here
see what you like...place your order...
and if you let me know that you read my blog, I'll include a bonus gift for you...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails