5.30.2011

Last of the lilacs

























As the month of May comes to an end, so do the lilacs in my garden.  I love my lilac bushes but their blooms are short-lived...the ones in the front yard bloomed first...these in the back garden are the last (and technically they are growing in the neighbor's back yard but the limbs hang over my garden fence...)

I like the contrast of the delicate blossoms with the well-loved enamelware pitcher...

While out in the garden, I noticed other details...blossoms ready to burst...
and a new resting spot for my favorite garden helper...
Take a moment this holiday and look at the simple things in your world...there is wonder all around...
Linking up to Mosaic Monday over at Little Red House...simple wonders to view there as well...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails