8.30.2010

A new face on the scene


















Since many of my favorite magazines folded in the last two years, I've had a dearth of reading material next to my bed.  I find magazines to be the ideal reading material at bedtime - short articles, inspirational ideas, food for thought.  I gravitate to the shelter magazines, with a few art and cooking ones thrown in (as well The New Yorker and The Week - have to stay informed!)  This new cover caught my eye a couple of months ago but I didn't pick it - until prompted by a friend (thanks Kimberly!) that I might have good reason to give it a look...

Not only was the magazine filled with fresh decorating tips, easy DIY projects and great photos, the last page really caught my attention-
This is one of the projects from my book, The Salvage Studio!  Written with my former Salvage Studio partners, the book features 35 sustainable projects for your home & garden.  Not only did I buy the magazine, but I signed on for a charter subscription for only $10  - and you can too - all the details can be found at FRESHHOMEMAG.COM

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails